Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bag


I finally finished a bag that I started weeks ago. It didn't really take me long to do at all.
I did purchase some fabric for it weeks ago, but wasn't totally happy with it so I guess that's why I was never inspired to make it.
While I was out shopping the other day we came out of the Toy shop and found a sale table out side the fabric store. I picked up a metre of fabric for only $10. So I was determined to finish the bag with the new fabric this weekend. I love the bag so much that I think i will make it again with the old fabric. Now i just need to take it out shopping!!!


Also I was very lucking again in Melly and Me's recent competition. I won first prize. I'm looking forward to sitting down and doing the stitcherys.




Thanks for dropping by


have a great day

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

Love the bag that you have made .The colour are very pretty .Yes i am making a bag for my self. But have not done much at all . I have all ready made one of the bags .It is on my blog .well I will get it done soon..

ButtonMad said...

Great bag and really lovely fresh fabric. Very pretty.