Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wow it has been a really really long time between blogs. I have been a bit busy and when I have been on the computer i have been on Facebook. I have won another pattern, my husband says i need to start buying tatslotto tickets. i must say i have been really lucky. I won a pattern from Hugs and Kisses. I hace chosen the shower cap and bag set. Cant wait to make the cap and bag for Charlotte. Think i need to head down to candleberry country and purchase some fabric.



You will see in the photographs a picture of my little girl she had just given herself a hair cut, and was very proud of her self. I asked her were all her beautiful curls had gone she replyed on the floor mum you see. Her hair has started to grow back but it will be a long time until i can put it up in a pony tail again . She has never had a fringe she really didn't do a bad job of cutting one.



Grady's first time using textas and last for a while he thought they were rather tasty.


Mrs Perkins, I made for my sister inlaws birthday. I have made another 2 since then Charlotte and Grady needed one each.


My Angel swap finished projects before i popped them into the post. I just hope I addressed the package properly.



Sorry about the photos being on their sides i couldn't work out how to turn them

I have also finished a needle case designed for the stitch in at Glenn harrow but haven't taken any photos of it. I have started work on some Christmas projects now
Bye for now
Paula




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes, it has been a long time lol
Thats terrible that your little DD cut her own hair, funny comment thought about it being on the floor - though I should not laugh!
x Sarah
PS: Gotta love Mrs.P and that CS is geat