Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday little man

I have been rather busy in the last month. I have made two birthday presents. One I can show you, the other I gave to my friend before taking a photo. This one was for my sister its a folder to keep all her things for ballet eisteddfod's in.






Grady turned one yesterday. I spent a lot of last week cooking for his party. I made green and blue buntings (I call them backstroke flags) to hang around the house. Charlotte was very disappointed when I took them down today.

I made special cups for the kids, each cup had a picture of them and their name on it. I also did this for the lollie bags. I then turned this into a treasure hunt. The kids loved looking for their own bags.


I made his cake the night before. If you look close you can see Charlotte little fingers have been into the icing.

Now I might be able to get some more stitching done.
Happy Birthday Little man













1 comment:

Nicky said...

Happy Birthday Grady! You are such a big beautiful boy now!!
How come you are so lucky with competitions all the time?
Lots of love!
xo