Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy Weekend and lucky again

I spent the weekend making an adult size wonder suit for my sister’s boyfriend. I must admit I did have it on a few times while making the suit and it was lovely and warm. Just what you need on a cold winters day. I had enough material left to make Grady a blanket. Its double sided with his name on one side and a car on the other. It fits really well in his pram for when we go out for walks.




I recently received a email from Amanda Brooke letting me know that i had won, one of her patterns. I’m looking forward to getting it in the post and making a start on it. I have been really lucky with her blog this is the second time i have won a prize. The first time i won a necklace, bracelet, candles and some melts. I wear the jewellery all the time, and the candle and melts smell lovely in my crafty room. She has a store on esty you should pop over and have a look.

Happy stitching
Paula

No comments: