Friday, May 2, 2008

Yummy cakes





I love baking and decorating cakes, but i can’t do it every day. So the other night while watching a movie (I can’t just sit and watch a movie, I’m guaranteed to fall asleep) I made my new wall hanging for the kitchen. I bought the frame from Candleberry Country when i went to the "It's a Tea Party" and used some scraps of fabric and spare buttons.
Sorry about the quality of the photo, I had to use my husband’s phone as i just couldn't wait for my batteries to recharge






9 comments:

Mez's said...

Very telented person, watch this space

Nicky said...

Those cakes look so yummy- almost edible!

Locket Pocket said...

Hi Paula - welcome to blogland! I have just popped over from Nicky's blog to say hello. Love that cupcake picture! Lucy x

Nic said...

Your cupcakes look great. Definitely a productive use of TV time.

Cara said...

Hi Paula. I came over from Nicky's site too! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging It is too much fun! I love your cupcakes- yummy is right : )

Pepi said...

They are really nice. I just want to wish you the best in this new adventure. Regards from Spain.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love those cupcakes - I have a thing for cupcakes too!! The frame sets them off perfectly.

Sally said...

Love your cupcakes!
I'm passing by from Nicky's blog and I'm glad she showed us the way.

staci said...

Hi there, I came from Nicky's blog :) Love those cupcakes, they're adorable!!!