Monday, May 5, 2008

Today when i went to the post office to pick up my mail. I got a lovely surprise. My Photo Book had arrived, I had uploaded it last week and wasn’t expecting it until at least the end of this week. It’s a great idea, I uploaded a heap of photos that I took from our recent holiday. Then choose the layout and background for each page. I then typed a few words on some of the pages. It was a little like scrap booking without all the embellishments.






Charlotte Grady and I sat outside the General store and looked at our book. She was very excited to see herself and Grady in a book. In the above photo, you can see how tasty Grady found the sand.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hey welcome to blog land. I love your book did you do it through Flickr?

Nicky said...

We always love seeing photos of Char and Grady. Plus it helps that your such a good photographer!
Nicky xo

Amanda said...

Hi Paula, LOVE the book, where can you get that done??? I have heard about it, but don't know how to do it. I love your stories about your naughty dog! Charlottes room looks gorgeous and Grady looks quite cheeky!
Amanda