Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Naughty Barbie




I got out one of my projects today, funky floor quilt from Faeries in My Garden, to find that there was a hole in one of the pieces of fabric. After asking Charlotte what had happened to it, she informed me that her Barbie was cold. So I’m guessing that naughty Barbie some how put her hand through the fabric, while being wrapped up tight. I dont blame her on being cold she is always nude. I will post a photo of the rest of the quilt soon.

I got a surprise email yesterday Grady had won the cutest baby photo competition from one of our local baby stores. This is the photo i entered




He started clapping his hands today and is very impressed with himself. He is sitting with his very best friend Koby. Koby is so good with him he lets Grady crawl all over him.


Happy stitching








1 comment:

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely child!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn